HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Monday, November 18, 2013

Mushroom Kingdom Demo



Ok, now this one really cost me two days to work on. I kind of trick the SMBX engine to do a SMRPG scenario in it, but nope, I did not hack the engine. Seriously, hacking SMBX would be difficult without an ASM blueprint, which only Redigit has. Until, he releases the source code, that won't be happening anytime soon. Anyway, back to the new Mario game I was developing. I ripped off some of SMRPG's graphics by hacking it (thanks for Giangurgolo for that), and I borrowed Squishy Rex's graphics of the Acorn trees and the bushes to get the Mushroom Kingdom theme I was looking for. The Toadstools and some of the isometric photos came from SMRPG of course. In this scenario, I am building an NPC interaction base on the previous Mario adventure — SMRPG: Legend of the Seven Stars story to be more specific. Anyway, just watch the video to get an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment