HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Saturday, November 30, 2013

Princess Toadstool's Castle: Guest Room and Dining Room

guest room
Guest Room
Hello again folks! It's almost a week and I'm still here designing the same level. That couldn't be helped considering the fact that the Princess' Castle is huge. But here, at least we're making progress... slow and steady does it. Anyway, I am here to give you guys another sneak preview of the level I'm working on. Check out the photo to the left, this is the guest room, and there's someone here who's gonna give you a side quest. How about finding her kid? While it sounds so easy, don't let it fool you. The side quest can actually be a bit tricky.

dining room
Dining Room
The next photo I am going to show is the preview of the Dining Room. There are two cakes on the table, but you can't get some since nobody invited you to eat, and whadya know? Mario has some good manners, and no matter how hungry he is, he's not gonna take a bite. The dining room is empty, but it gets to show you guys how hard I labor on this project. The concept of the room was taken from an online picture of the Princess, Luigi, and some Toads, but to make the table empty, I had to edit some parts of it in Photoshop. And after hours of laboring, I finally manage to magically make the characters disappear. By the way, this was the original photo:
dining room
Original Dining Room Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment