HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Saturday, November 23, 2013

Secret Room #1

Day 3 for the Princess Toadstool Castle and I'm still working on the same level. Bummer. But I don't want to make Princess Peach's castle look gibberish. So gloves off, I am now using everything I know about Photoshop. By the way, I'm not posting any screenshots right now. I don't wanna spoil the fun since the level I am working now is the Secret Room #1. Actually, it's not so secret considering the fact that it can be found along the hallway of the castle, but it needs at least 10 stars to open. I'm also not telling what this level is all about, although I can give a hint that it's red and it has pictures in it.

As an extra update, I manage to hack SMBX's hardcoded graphics (or graphics that had been compiled along with the source code) with the help of Captain N of the SMBX Revived Forum. Now, NPCs no longer have this exclamation mark over their head. Same with the sign boards. I have added a unique feature in Super Mario Quest. A feature that allows players to try to explore Mario's magical world by talking to items and on certain spots. If the exclamation mark is there, then obviously, the players would know that there is a secret item in there, but now that the exclamation mark is gone, the players would have no way of knowing unless he/she explores it.

No comments:

Post a Comment