HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Friday, November 15, 2013

New Mario Bros. Sprite

mario
A Mario Sprite
Earlier, I promised to give gamers a Super Mario Bros. X game that features high quality graphics. While, I cannot make it look 3D or above the 256-color palette GIF that SMBX supports, I could tweak some of the graphics a little to make it look cleaner. The example to the left is one of those tweaked sprites. It replaced the Mario All-Stars sprite with the Super Mario World Mario sprite. As you can see, it's more cleaner compared to the default Mario sprite that the SMBX engine uses.

Of course, there are more enhanced pictures to come. But for now, I remodeled the Mario Bros. - Mario and Luigi. The world map may also feature some additional sprites not normally found in the default SMBX engine.

mario bros
Mario Bros.
Here is an additional snapshot of the two remodeled sprites. You can see that compared to the Toadstool, the two new sprites actually look much cleaner. I intend to keep some of the default sprites in place but rest assured, you would see some enhancements.

No comments:

Post a Comment