HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Monday, November 25, 2013

Super Mario Quest: Princess Toadstool Castle Update

princess toadstool castle
Princess Toadstool's Castle
OK, after several days of struggling with game concepts, I have finally reached a Eureka! The creative juice just spilled in and all of a sudden, I am enveloped with ideas. Here is one of the idea that came into my mind, although I must admit it's not exactly the same with what I have in mind. But, without graphic artists to back me up, I just have to find for an alternative that may come closer to the concept, and this is the closest I can get. This part of the castle can be found right after the hallway. There are two doors here. One connects to the castle attic and the other one leads to the castle basement. For now, I have completed the attic, but I run out of ideas again when it comes to the basement.

castle attic
Castle Attic
Unfortunately, the castle attic is not even close to what I had imagined, but I couldn't find a background that matches my concept so I have to create a simple background for the level. And after hours of experimenting with the graphics, this is what came out. The attic should have been a storage for items, but in this initial version, there are only kid's toys and some bookshelves in it. I am still thinking about adding a chest of some sort. Well see...

No comments:

Post a Comment