HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mushroom Kingdom Level

mushroom kingdom
Mushroom Kingdom Level
The game development progress had been slow, but gradually, my ship's moving forward. OK, so now here is another update on Super Mario Quest. So far, I'm on the Mushroom Kingdom level and I had been trying to design the town. Unfortunately, I seem to be lacking some graphics for the houses and the welcome sign, so I had to create the graphics from scratch. Well, it's not that very good but at least it can give us a background. The picture here is how the level looks like after the new graphics had been installed. There is also a feature in this town that may come as something outside of the ordinary. When you go inside houses, you are no longer able to explore freely as you could outside. You can only jump to trigger a conversation with the NPC or press up to exit the building. Well, it's a cheap trick to drive the development faster, but since there is nothing much to obtain inside the house other than talk, it makes no difference anyway.

raz and raini
Raz and Raini's House
The picture to the left is not a snapshot of the Super Mario RPG game, as you would never see Raz and Raini stand side by side inside their house. Though the sprites and the tiles did originate from SMRPG. Well, it's a little trick I did to get the RPG ambient I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment