HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Saturday, December 21, 2013

Changed the text background

smbx text box
New Text Box Color
I always find the smbx text box color a lil too bright, so as an extra something to the episode I'm working on, I did a graphic hack on the text box color. Now, the SMBX text box should be red instead of blue. This hacked SMBX will be included in my future SMBX Super Mario Quest demo release.

By the way, I'm trying to learn on ways on how to hack the SMBX. If I have time, I'm thinking about reverse engineering it. I still have to find out what compiler did Redigit, the author of SMBX, use to create the exe though. It's a lot of work, and I'm not really hoping that it would even be possible, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment