HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mushroom Garden in the making

mushroom garden
Mushroom Garden
I am currently working on the Mushroom Garden level now, and I have to say it's time consuming. From generating a concept to producing the level, it took me hours, but hopefully this is going to be completed today. Well, I am keeping the graphic clash issues in mind, but since my levels follow a certain pattern, and going in for the RPG theme, there are small clashes on this one. Most especially on the HD graphics vs grainy 2D graphics part involving the NPCs and some items. Well, what the heck.

Anyway, I intend the level to contain a small sidequest where Mario has to gather special Mushrooms. Luigi will also be present, thus this level will serve as a prelude to the levels where you are allowed to select characters to use on a level.

Did you know: Earlier I was using the grassland ground tiles, but I found it unrealistic and an unfitting place for Mushrooms to grow, so I reanalyze the idea and change it to a wet or damp kinda ground. And since some Mushrooms prefer to grow on dead wood, I also incorporated a custom graphics of a dead wood where some Mushrooms grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment