HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Super Mario Quest v.1.0 Demo

After almost a month of laboring on this project, I'm finally done with World 1, and right now, I am releasing a demo. The demo covers from Mario's house up to the Gloom Dome Sewer. Some parts of Princess Toadstool's Castle and that of Gloom Dome may be missing, and the Yoster Isle levels are not yet been set up properly. Bugs are expected to be present despite my thorough testing. Hopefully they can be found and brought to my attention. The demo is an alpha version since I had already tested it, but now I am opening it for beta testing.

Here are some screenshots:

mushroom hut
Inside a Mushroom Hut
mushroom town
Mushroom Kingdom
princess palace
Princess Toadstool's Castle
princess castle
Princess Toadstool's Castle
castle library
Castle Library
chancellor
Meeting with the Chancellor
mushroom garden
Mushroom Garden
gloom dome sewer
Gloom Dome Sewer
Beta Testing

This demo is open for beta testing. Please report any bugs if you found one. Note that I'm only looking for bugs. Graphic clash issues will be address later so please don't tell me about graphic clashes in this demo because I already know that. Bugs include flawed scripts and loopholes in programming that could result in an unexpected function or gameplay. Also I'm not looking for SMBX bugs, I'm only looking for bugs in my episode. SMBX bugs are Redigit's problem, not mine. If there is an SMBX bug, there is nothing I can do about that.

Download Notes

The file is about 51MB in size. This includes the hacked SMBX and the episode. It is in zip file. To install, just create a new folder and unzipped the zipped file in there. Once unzipped, run the SMBX.exe contained in the zip file to make everything work. Using another SMBX aside from the included SMBX will not render everything properly. You can download the file here.

1 comment:

  1. Seems really awesome mario game but i know the cat mario which is very funny game.
    http://3catmario.com

    ReplyDelete