HOME
GRAPHICS PACK
DOWNLOADS
FORUM
TUTORIALS
Google

For updates come follow me:


Monday, December 2, 2013

Kitchen Fixed plus video of a sneak peek of Princess Toadstool's Castle

kitchen
Fixed Princess Toadstool's Castle Kitchen
OK, so I have fixed the problem yesterday and I manage to miniaturize the graphics to fit the needs of the tiny Mushroom people. I also encountered some misbehaving AIs and I have them patched as well. Above is the photo of the fixed kitchen and below is a short video of Princess Toadstool's Castle.



Unfortunately, the video has no sound and kind of low quality, thanks to BSR Screen Recorder Trial Version and Youtube for degrading them. Anyway, at least it gets to show some parts of the level. There is also a bug at the end of the Hallway. That Mushroom grandpa was not meant to move, but he did learn to walk somehow. Yeah, even without moving his legs. Now, that kind of makes him look like a chess piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment